If you’re new to my insta, let me introduce you to my family. We’re the Casey’s! #partyof3
God blessed me with two very handsome boys! My husband Chris and our son Ethan who is turning 13 on the 16th! I can’t believe he’s going to be a teenager and entering 8th grade😭. He’s the absolute sweetest boy and one of the biggest lovers I know, besides his father.
Chris and I are going on 19 years together! Now that’s CRAZY 😜! #highschoolsweethearts
In our home we love, we argue, we joke, we cry and we pray. A family who goes through the motions just like everyone else, but together.... WE GOT THIS!!
Here are some tips that have helped our family keep a tight bond:
1. Always eat dinner together at the table. This helps with everyone engaging with each other. Ask about their day! The good and the bad!
2. Movie time=snuggle time! Nothing better than being close to each other, eating popcorn and watching a good movie.
3. Pray 🙏🏻- this is one thing we have always done since Ethan was a baby. Pray as a family, share your heart to the Lord and thank him for all you have.🙏🏻
Hey, YOU! Yes you! Are you wanting better engagement on your Insta post?
Let me share with you my top 3 to do's that will significantly bring likes and comments to your post!
1. If you're not engaging with your followers, don't expect them to engage back. So what do I do? I spend at least 15-20 min every day liking and commenting on my follower's post. You have to show that you care! They are following you for a reason, so don't ever be "too good enough" to engage back! Ughhhh.... I can't stand #grammers who think they are all that and a bag of chips! BYE FELICIA!
2. Make sure your captions are bringing value! Remember, it's not always about you. Is your caption also helping your followers? Will they leave reading your post with something they learned, or will they scroll on by because all you talked about was your favorite vacation spot? Well, why do you love your vacation spot? List 3 reasons why they should travel to this area! See where I'm going here?
3. Reply to comments as soon as possible! Your magic hour is within then first hour of your post! Make sure that you're commenting back to every comment. Also, and this is a BIG one, make sure you're commenting with at least 4 words. Instagram will notice this and boost your post! You can add emojis after your four words, but just commenting with emojis will not help you. .
If your found this post helpful, don’t just drop an emoji lol. See, this is me helping you! 🤪 You know what to do!